apisix-ingress-controller is yet another Ingress controller for Kubernetes using Apache APISIX as the high performance reverse proxy.
Service Discovery are also supported through Kubernetes Service, and will be reflected to nodes in APISIX Upstream.
- Declarative configuration
- Full dynamic capabilities to delivery configurations.
- Native Kubernetes Ingress (both v1 and v1beta1) support.
- Service Discovery based on Kubernetes Service.
- Out of box support for node health check.
- Support load balancing based on Pod (upstream nodes).
- Rich plugins support.
- Easy to deploy and use.
See Design for more details.
apisix-ingress-controller supports to be installed on some clouds such as AWS, GCP.
- Install Ingress APISIX on Azure AKS
- Install Ingress APISIX on AWS EKS
- Install Ingress APISIX on ACK
- Install Ingress APISIX on Google Cloud GKE
- Install Ingress APISIX on Minikube
- Install Ingress APISIX on KubeSphere
- Install Ingress APISIX on K3S and RKE
If you want to deploy apisix-ingress-controller on Prem, we recommend you to use Helm. Just a few steps
First, your supports and cooperations to make this project better are appreciated. But before you start, please read How to Contribute
The following table describes the compatibility between apisix-ingress-controller and Apache APISIX.